help-debbugs

Could you help me that the two mails isn't delivered?

From: Norihiro Tanaka
Subject: Could you help me that the two mails isn't delivered?
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 07:18:13 +0900

Hi GNU Bug Tracking System Maintainers,

I submitted the two mails to address@hidden, which has the patch for
grep, but They aren't delivered by the mailing list (bug-grep) and aren't
taken into GBTS, either.  Further more, the mails for bug#17203 and
bug#17204 also isn't delivered (They ware taken into GBTS).

Could you help me that the two mails isn't delivered?
Perhaps, I think that it may be classified as spam.

I experienced several times the same thing in the past.

Norihiro