help-debbugs

Re: Submitter Email?

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Submitter Email?
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 21:35:12 -0500

Bob Proulx wrote:

> If we could add 123-submitter to the Mail-Followup-To line then
> mailers would do the right thing.  WDYT?

Implemented, but using the real submitter address rather than 123-submitter.

(The original version of the MFT line used all addresses in the -done's
To: and Cc:, but this did not work so well if people closed multiple
bugs with a single message. MFT could perhaps be removed altogether
now, since sending to 123-done when 123 is closed is now the same as
sending to 123. But if a bug has been reopened, people can re-close it
by mistake.)