help-cgicc

Documentation Feedback

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: Documentation Feedback
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:52:10 -0500

For cgicc-3.2 I converted all the documentation to use doxygen.  I did
this for several reasons, but the main reason was to keep the
documentation close to the code it was documenting.  The second main
reason was ability to generate html documentation, which I personally
find most useful (I was dissatisfied with info's ability to produce html
output).  I'm looking for any feedback on the documentation, including
 - Organization
 - Clarity
 - Quality and usefulness of examples
 - Suggestions for improvements