help-cgicc

Help me get trough with example.cpp...

From: Saario
Subject: Help me get trough with example.cpp...
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 00:40:44 +0300

Hello!
I'm very new with Linux, and g++ complier, so please help me to get through
my first CGI using cgicc -lib.

This is what I have done:

Install using ./configure, make, and make install

After that cd to example dir, and try this:
address@hidden example]#  g++ -ansi -pedantic -W -Wall -o test.cgi
example.cpp -Iincludedir -Llibdir -lcgicc
example.cpp: In function `int main(int, char **)':
example.cpp:45: warning: unused parameter `int argc'
example.cpp:45: warning: unused parameter `char ** argv'

Then I copy test.cgi to my cgi-bin dir, and browser show some error

Then I try to run it from command line like this:
address@hidden example]# ./test.cgi
./test.cgi: error in loading shared libraries: libcgicc.so.1: cannot open

I try to locate that file, but can't find it. Please tell me what to do!

Best regards for all!

--
    Jyrki Saario