Re: warning: a ';' might be needed at the end of action code

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: warning: a ';' might be needed at the end of action code
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 07:05:08 +0100

Hi John,

> Le 28 févr. 2019 à 19:04, John P. Hartmann <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
> On 2/28/19 18:19, Akim Demaille wrote:
>> The option for tables only must be gone for decades now, no?
>
> Most likely.  Even at the end of version 1, the tables-only option did
> generate some chaff.

A new word for me in every single message :)

> I started this in 2002.

My first commit is on "Fri Mar 10 16:21:11 2000 +0000".  Gosh...

> Three or four crews at bison since then?

Not that many, unfortunately.  There was the golden age with Paul Eggert, Joel
E. Denny (and even Paul Hilfinger on occasions) making regular contributions in
addition to steering the project and helping the many contributors.  But
eventually everyone was gone, and I'm back since about May 2018.