Re: Hi everyone,

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Hi everyone,
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 19:52:36 +0100

I found the solution, my [a-zA-Z] had not + at the end so he only recognized single characters instead of strings.. now it's working, thank

best reagrds!

On 17.02.19 19:51, Uxio Prego wrote:
What are you feeding?
What is happening?
What are you expecting instead?

On 17 Feb 2019, at 18:43, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

Now a very simple question: i have this lexer.l file:

[...]
[a-zA-Z]    { strcpy(yytext, yyltext); return STRING; }
[0-9]+        { yylval = atoi(yytext); return NUMBER; }
[...]