Re: Hi everyone,

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Hi everyone,
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 14:17:57 +0100

Is there a way i can put my c source code not inside one the the lexer.l or parser.y files ? so i can keep tem separate from the rules ?

best regards!

On 17.02.19 13:24, address@hidden wrote:
For a beginner it's hard to find what i've to write, on what documentation should i refer to ? to original bison & flex manual respectiveley ?

best regards!