Re: new pacification suggestion?

From: Uxio Prego
Subject: Re: new pacification suggestion?
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 17:39:02 +0000

So the problem was in an upper scope, a label never jumped to.

Please forgive me this little off-topic: I'm having the same alert in
https://github.com/westes/flex/blob/98018e3f58d79e082216d406866942841d4bdf8a/src/flex.skl#L1394
didn't report there yet. For no particular reason other I maybe wanted to
report one by one and I was already registered in this list.

There, unlike in the Bison case, I can't see any comment noting that I might
be misusing some known utility supposed to be used. So if the Bison case
is relevant, I guess this one is more relevant.