Re: Co-Maintainer

From: Kenneth Adam Miller
Subject: Re: Co-Maintainer
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 00:01:46 -0700

Yeah, we just have too much of that 50$ an hour labor here lying around. No
need to just adopt someone else's free hours and enthusiasm, no matter how
small the favor is.

I have some thing like 20 different research ideas and small helpful tasks
that I could just write about in the space of 15 minutes each day!

How experienced are you? Do you have a resume? How much time do you have
that's free? Does it have to be bison or can it be a subject of another
interest, provided it suits your fascination?