ambiguous syntax error

From: Anand Akhare
Subject: ambiguous syntax error
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:06:15 +0530

Hi Bison team/users,
      I have written lot many code around bison parser generated for some
work. But, it is throwing error syntax is ambiguous.
I was verifying my syntax in sample implementation to confirm if something
is wrong.
My bison parser code is quite big now.

I have been using bison for 2 years now for some work which is not finished
yet.
Nothing obvious is ambiguous appears.
Should I go in exploring .tab.c file which I find difficult to understand.
The whole idea to use bison parser is to be able to finish work fast.
How much generated parser has  to be understood?

Regards,
Anand