Re: User-classes in types, current status of latest GIT bison branch..

From: Byron Faber
Subject: Re: User-classes in types, current status of latest GIT bison branch..
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:15:13 -0800

I try not to follow-up on myself, but ya..  I declared my own abort
function with a declspec(noreturn) to fix the visual studio compile issue.

Haven't done much testing, but I have to say I love the new c++
token-creation functions.  They seem to add a nice amount of type-checking
between tokens, their fundamental types and the rest of the system.  'Makes
it a bit easier to catch errors in passing types around.

'Loving it already!