Re: Trouble with generated header file

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Trouble with generated header file
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:49:05 +0100

Le 2 janv. 2013 à 21:56, Mark R Bannister <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi Mark,

> I hope you can help.  I've been using automake, flex and bison for 10 years
> on my project without complaint.  They've worked together very well.  Until
> recently when I upgraded to OpenSuSE 12.1 which shipped with automake 1.11.1,
> flex 2.5.35 and bison 2.5.

Are you, for instance, using C++ output?  Or glr? ylwrap is indeed
known to be buggy in this set up, but not for regular yacc output
where Bison does not generate a #include (so far, but it is planned
for the future, once the fixed ylwrap is sufficiently widespread).

There are several workarounds, the simplest, if you can, being
to update your version of ylwrap, for instance from below:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/automake.git/plain/lib/ylwrap?id=97d770d69c3522beab5aec18d135d84b3b5eb449