Re: Exception safety of generated C++ parser

From: Oleksii Taran
Subject: Re: Exception safety of generated C++ parser
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:49:08 +0300

21.09.12 10:18, Akim Demaille написав(ла):
> Le 20 sept. 2012 à 23:38, Oleksii Taran a écrit :
>
>> Git branch is preferred, but patches are also okay.
> Its name is maint-exception-safety.
>
>> I'll make some testing of your patches in my project, with exceptions
>> thrown only in rule action code. It will take some time, because I need
>> to disable all workarounds in my code for memory leaks. I'll try to
>> provide some feedback on Friday evening.
> Thanks!

Sorry for late answer
I've tested maint-exception-safety branch on my project. Well, it is
quite good, major memory leaks are gone. I've noticed some strange
leaks, but they are really small, and I can't trace the reason of it. I
will test it for some time now. Anyway, good job!

--
Best regards,
Oleksii Taran