Re: Bison and C++

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Bison and C++
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:59:29 +0200

At 00:10 +0200 2001/08/14, Robert Anisko wrote:
>This is true if you only consider parsing, but we still need a data
>structure with random access for semantic actions.

I did not think about the semantic actions. Then simply use std::vector.
But it is still possible to build it up around an abstract container which
has the functions of the std::vector class (or just those of this class
needed by the algorithm). By default, std::vector will be chosen, but if
somebody wants to supply their own class, they could then specify it.

  Hans Aberg