Re: Removing --raw

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Removing --raw
Date: 18 Jul 2001 14:47:02 +0200

>>>>> "pascal" == pascal bart <address@hidden> writes:

pascal> But, the patch wasn't finished, I've send you it to check, and
pascal> to get any comments.

Sorry, that was not clear to me :)

Akim> Basically, here is what I did out of your patch:

pascal> I've thought to do that, but I had a problem with the file
pascal> src/vmsgetargs.c, which declares `raw_flag' as an external
pascal> variable.

I don't care too much about it.  If someone wants to maintain a port,
she just have to send patches, and they will be incorporated.  But
that's not a major issue.