Re: Help fixing NativeMessaging host: read 32-bit message length in nati

From: dan b
Subject: Re: Help fixing NativeMessaging host: read 32-bit message length in native byte order
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 01:09:01 +0000

Greg,
Yes that was basically what the code was doing.

I can post the entire code segment, if you really want me to, but yes the data
was being pulled from a csv file in a similar fashion.

Cheers,
Dan

--
t e k v a x @ hotmail.com
sent via mobile.

On Jun 24, 2023, at 21:01, Greg Wooledge <greg@wooledge.org> wrote:

On Sat, Jun 24, 2023 at 08:54:48PM -0400, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
> There is no way that the dots were changed to spaces through a mere
> lack of quoting.  Something else in your code did this, and you are
> misattributing it.

You'd need a combination of non-quoting and IFS=. (or a longer string
containing dot).