Re: Validating files and directories

From: Greg Wooledge
Subject: Re: Validating files and directories
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:41:23 -0500

On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 02:29:55PM +0000, irenezerafa wrote:
> At least I do not have prejudice against others, funny face.

> You seem used to give useless information like unix backstories.  Only
> unix nutcases delve into that.

This person has been harassing this mailing list for a year now.
They keep changing their name, email address, etc.

I've got 8 separate killfile entries for this ONE person and it's
never enough.

How do we stop them from doing this?  Is there any way?

Do we need to permanently block protonmail?  That seems like overkill,
with possible fallout that we'd want to avoid.