Re: Passing list of filename suffixes to script.

From: Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev
Subject: Re: Passing list of filename suffixes to script.
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 19:27:33 +0200

if it is separation of stuffix types, you need to ( separate )
one is *.c the other -i,v ( *,v ? )

you at at most combine all together at the end, before, together all
in-each-type and you can generate ( or use {brace,expand} )

what i try to say is, you can at most together-in-one-step one type of
stuffix, or common ones, erm..

call_that -i{.{c,h},\,v}