Re: Use of cmy colour codes in Terminator

From: Koichi Murase
Subject: Re: Use of cmy colour codes in Terminator
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:47:07 +0900

2021年4月20日(火) 12:53 <pauline-galea@gmx.com>:
> I looked at some conversions but everything looks very confusing to me,
> as many use percentages.  Are you sure the CMYK to RGB conversion is
> correct?

Do you think the expression in my previous mail is incorrect?  Could
you tell me what is wrong?  Maybe there is some mistake, so please
check the expression on your own.

As I have described in the previous mail, RGBCMYK are assumed to have
values between 0..255, i.e., 0 <= C <= 255, 0 <= M <= 255, 0 <= Y <=
255, 0 <= K <= 255.  In this case, (~C&0xFF) is equivalent to (255-C).
By scaling the CMYK ranges in the conversion formula, I think you can
confirm that the formulae are equivalent.

--
Koichi