Re: [Help-bash] Help to add new builtin

From: Joaquin Manuel Crespo
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] Help to add new builtin
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 10:58:35 -0300

Ok.
So if I can understand right, as "Makefile.in" is the template, adding a
".def" file into the builtins directory and then specifing the same (and
headers) into make file should be enogh to bash add the new builtin from
the directory.

Thank you for your time Greg, I will try it.

El jue., 8 de ago. de 2019 a la(s) 10:41, Greg Wooledge (address@hidden)
escribiĆ³:

--
Un cordial saludo.