help-ballandpaddle

[Help-ballandpaddle] idea: moving blocks

From: Eric P Hutchins
Subject: [Help-ballandpaddle] idea: moving blocks
Date: 21 Jul 2009 13:47:54 -0400

Hi,

I think a Space Invaders style level would be very cool and I would like
to see it happen. Unfortunately, at the moment, you can only script what
happens when a ball hits a block of a certain type. What would need to be
added is a section of code for each block type that is run every so often,
all the time. Then a "spaceship" block type could have code in there that
says to move left/right/down. I know how it could be done and it shouldn't
be too big of a change but I don't know if I'll have time to do it right
now.

Great idea though.

If you or anyone would like to try to implement this and would like some
help, I'd be glad to offer some pointers.

-Eric