help-autogen

[Help-autogen] LOTTO.NL

From: susan_console3
Subject: [Help-autogen] LOTTO.NL
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:00:06 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

LOTTO.NL
2391 Beds 152 Koningin Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, the
Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
Wrom:
PEGAUTFJMVRES
(Lottery Coordinator)
Sir/Madam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lotto NL Winners
International programs held on the 2nd of  February, 2006.
  Your e-
mail address attached to ticket No: 00903228100 with prize No 778009/UK
drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass of the draws.

You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).
Be informed
because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your fund (€1,000,000.00) has been fully
remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be
adhere to avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes
are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of
this program by other participants. It's important to note that this
draws were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an
internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies e-mail
addresses - the draws are conducted around the world through our
internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promoted
by Lotto NL.
We congratulate you once again.

 We hope you will use
part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is €85million.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days.

 After
this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in
the next sweepstake.  Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications remember to quote your winning numbers in all
correspondence with us.
Congratulations once again from all members of
Lotto NL.

Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

For
immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank.
(Inter Continental Alliance Finance & Securities Den
Haag.)
Kindly send the following information to the paying bank:

(i)
Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact