help-autogen

[Help-autogen] FAVOUR LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

From: favour.lottery8
Subject: [Help-autogen] FAVOUR LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:11:43 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FAVOUR LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL BV
ESCAMPLAAN 315,  2105
KH
DEN-HAAG,
THE NETHERLANDS.

ATTN:

We are pleased
to inform you of the announcement today 30th january 2006 of winners of
the FAVOUR PROMOTION LOTTERY NETHERLANDS /INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held
on 20th of December 2005. Your email address attached to ticket number
21-134411314, drew the lucky numbers 11-10-20-13, batch number 6709/NL
and consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have
therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of (€500,OOO:00 Euro)
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO ONLY in credited to file LOTTERY REF NO.
SGIL/312128 This is from total prize money of EURO 30,000,000.00 shared
among the seventeen international winners in categories B with serial
number: RO/PR/11-C0225201.
All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system  drawn form 15,000 company email addresses and
30,000,000  individual email addresses from world wide, which is
conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now in
custody of a Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to
the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award
strictly from public notice until your Claim has been processed and
your money remitted to your account.This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants
of this program. This lottery program was promoted by our group of
philanthropist headed by the Netherlands Government. We hope with a
part of you prize, you Will participate in our end of year high stakes
(€5,000,000.00 Euro) Five Million Euro, International Lottery. To begin
your claim, please contact your file/claim Officer:

MR. BARRY HOOK
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
DEN HAAG,
THE NETHERLANDS
TEL:+31-612-283-
855
EMAIL:address@hidden

Please be informed that
NON RESIDENCE of THE NETHERLANDS will be required to make a NON
DEDUCTABLE advance payment of processment and legal documentation
charges of (€998 .10 Cent ) Nine Hundred And Ninety Eight Euro Ten
Cent, to enable our legal department acquire Notorisation papers from
the Court prior to award payment policy as required by the paying
Security Company. Please be aware that your Paying Authority will
Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and
validation provided by our Processing Agent; that would be designated
to your file. For due processment and remittance of your winning prize
to your designated account of your choice.

Remember, all prize money
must be claimed not later than 20th of february 2006. After this date,
all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your
reference.And batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with
your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do
inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once
again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALY
DISQUALIFIED. And batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of
18 is AUTOMATICALYDISQUALIFIED.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Rita Van De
Muller