help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: Bug in sample0.ldf

From: lfinsto1
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: Bug in sample0.ldf
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:39:55 +0100 (CET)

 there is a bug in sample0.ldf line 133:

> "unit_great_rhombicosidododecahedron" contains one "do" to much. After
> deleting the example works fine.

Hmm.  I wonder how that happened.  I'll fix it as soon as I get a chance.

> I have one question about the use of sample0.ldf: Is there any ability to
> skip some code -- i.e., to select input to read by 3dldf? Or have I to
> copy selected input into another file?

To skip code:

if false:
fi;

To include code:

if true:
fi;

Please note:  Unlike Metafont and MetaPost, 3DLDF requires a semi-colon
following `fi'.

I usually just put the code I want at the top, followed by `end'.  You
could also use `endinput', in which case you can continue entering code
from the command line.

Laurence