help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: button-hole problem

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: button-hole problem
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:43:20 +0200

Peter Vanroose wrote:

> Let me try to explain these concepts in a few words:

[...]

Thank you for your very clear explanation.  It was very interesting, and I
feel I'm closer to being able to implement a solution.  There are still a few
tricky bits I don't understand, but you've done everything short of presenting
me finished code on a silver platter.

I'm currently working on rewriting the manual, so it will be awhile before I
start working on conic sections.

Many thanks to all of you who have answered my questions.  Needless to say, if
anyone has anything more to say on the subject, I would be very interested to
hear it.

Laurence