help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: Texinfo

From: Martijn van Manen
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: Texinfo
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:10:20 -0500

Hi Laurence ( and others ),

I'm working on it, but indeed, I have a lot of other things to
do.
As for the copyright problem, I asked a friend, who is the classpath
maintainer, what is best in this case. Give me a few days, and I'll come
up with more documentation. And I'll find a satisfying answer to the
copyright question.
As for the texinfo, I felt a need to use @math to assure that all comes out
well,  with makeinfo , makeinfo --html and texi2dvi.
I use:
makeinfo (GNU texinfo) 4.6
This is off the Debian testing distribution, or unstable, dunno.
But I'll try to follow your comments.

GRTZ,

Martijn