heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] Re: surveys

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: surveys
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:42:07 -0500 (CDT)

Dear OHL-ians,

Okay I've made a tiny step forward in finding correspondance btwn www
data and diss study 3 data.  But I'm thinking more and more beyond my
current obsessive bean counter stage, taking too much the worms eye
perspective.  I need to consult Kid Beyond or something and get on to
real work.  Stay tuned.

Meantime, enjoy the 2.398072829 beans counted below.

(NOTE: You will the fully anal evidence for the CONCLUSION farther
below.)

CONCLUSION: So, it looks like I am learning how to find
correspondances between items on the website and the dissertation
data.  And it looks like there is a pretty good correspondance between
study 3 data and www data.  All 10 respondants but 1 gave a rating of
1.  The other gave a rating of 2.  But this is not surprising.  The
item was a mindnumbly simple one.  Obviously unbelievable.  But at
least we are proving to ourselves that the data is sane and that we
can find correspondaneces.

I should also note that I discoverd that my backup of homebase does
not have the hugely important directories ..Dissertation/FinalOral nor
Dissertation/AfterFinalOral.  Presumably this is because my backup of
homebase in the fall of 2004 happend before these directories were
migrated to homebase???  Well, I have a new reason to do data
recovering on Homebase.  Presumably I moved it there successfully?  I
pray to God it is recoverable and on there.  By luck my laptop happens
to have AfterFinalOral.  Live and learn.

TO DO NEXT: Look over the web data and see if it makes sense from a
plain old believability point of view.  Then later go through the
pains of exactly comparing it with diss data.