heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] goal status prototype

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] goal status prototype
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:51:35 +0530

Here is a prototype of my proposal for these two items from our plan:

1. Hot-or-not style single-click rotation of the following:
2. User contributed cues and exploring the statistical results of #1

You can find it at the usual place:

  http://ohl.nirmalvihar.info

To get through all the screens quickly, follow the tour instructions
below:

1. Create an account (there should not be any surprises here)

2. Click the "Submit Story" link on the front page.

3. Enter your favorite cue, such as "Tracy wants an apple. Mommy puts
on her glasses."  In this example, the topics are probably apple and
glasses.

4. Whenever you need more space on the form, click the "Save Changes"
button.

5. When you are finished, send me email.  I'll "approved" the cue.
Once the cue is approved then you can't change it anymore.

various goal statuses.

7. Wait a day or two to make sure that there are enough ratings.

8. Login again to the web site.

9. Click on "My Stories".  Click on one of your stories.  This is the
statistical summary.

Comments welcome.

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
 (Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)