Re: [Health] Goods and services price on invoice

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: Re: [Health] Goods and services price on invoice
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 13:37:28 +0000

Dear Luis,
Thanks for your response.

First, at a point of registering new service/goods under Product module, the product price is added. See the attached sample "urine mcs" https://paste.opensuse.org/74086971

Second, I assume since the price is attached to the goods/service during registration, once trying to generate an invoice, you dont have to key-in the price of that specific goods/service you're invoicing.

If you see the attached Invoice https://paste.opensuse.org/37724082, I select the product as "Urine mcs", and I have to key-in the amount/price to enable me generate the invoice for Urine mcs.

I hope I make it clear. Sorry for the long explanation.
Regards,
Yusif