Re: [Health] MyGNUHealth 1.0 ready to download

From: Tajwali Khan
Subject: Re: [Health] MyGNUHealth 1.0 ready to download
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 10:31:12 +0500

the link seems to be broken:
https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE#Installation_of_MyGNUHealth

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 4:38 PM Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> wrote:
Hi Axel!

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 13:20:59 +0200
Axel Braun <axel.braun@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2021, 12:12:45 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:
>
> > As you may have read in our official announcement
> > (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health-announce/2021-06/msg00000.html),
> > the first stable official version of MyGH is out!
>
> Yes, that is a great success! Congratulations again!

Teamwork! :)

> > For those of you who have pacakged MyGNUHealth in a specific
> > operating system, please let us know on this thread.
>
> MyGNUHealth is available on openSUSE, see:
> https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE#Installation_of_MyGNUHealth

Excellent! Congratulations for the openSUSE package! Contrary to the GNU
Health HMIS component, MyGNUHealth is a personal application that
anyone of us should be able to install it, so packages are key.

I favor to have MyGH as a default application in the distro
(on the Personal Information Management - PIM). That would further
increase the adoption of the application and hopefully improve our the
health of our community :)

> I feel we can stop the nightly builds, what do you think?
+1

I am very proud to know that MyGNUHealth is pioneering the Personal
Health management in GNU/Linux and other Libre OS & devices like the
PinePhone.

Congratulations to all of you who are making it possible.

Best,
Luis

--
Tajwali Khan

Something does not come out of nothing. So, there must be something in existence already which created all that we know to exist.
 And that "something" needs to be called upon in times of need and thanksgiving.