[Health] webinar GNUHealth for beginners on Mon 3 August, 19:30 CEST Vie

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: [Health] webinar GNUHealth for beginners on Mon 3 August, 19:30 CEST Vienna time (UTC+2:00) - BigBlueButton on https://fairteaching.net/b/edg-pg7-7et
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:26:59 +0200

Dear GNU Health list members,

I am happy to announce the third free webinar

from the series "GNU Health for beginners"

on Mon 3 August, 19:30 CEST,  lasting for apprx 60 minutes.

If you are interested then please send me an email to edgar@hagenbichler.at and you will receive a confirmation email.

This time we will use BigBlueButton as videoconferencing and videoteaching tool, running on a server from https://www.fairkom.eu/en.

Content will be the same as on July 13th and July 20th: self introduction of the participants; answer your questions; use case: document your own health record: create party, user, patient, assign permission rights, document ICD-10 diagnosis and medication, document your vaccinations, document hospital stays; scan medical reports and attach them to your personal record; feedback of participants. Find the slides from July 13th  at http://hagenbichler.at/GNUHealth_Webinar_13_7_2020.pdf.

It will still not be allowed to record the webinar and especially not to publish it, but I  will work on it that I will create a videotutorial on the same content and I will publish it under a free license CC-BY-SA.

If you are not already a GNU Health member, please consider becoming one: https://my.gnusolidario.org/

For 120 US $ per year you will receive as an entry gift a free Raspberry 4 with GNU Health preinstalled under OpenSUSE and if you join in July you will get within the first year a personal free one-hour online videochat support by me.

If this could be of interest for someone else whom you know please feel free to forward this invitation.

All the best

Edgar Hagenbichler

https://www.gnuhealth.org/#/planet/network