Re: [Health] Fw: Tryton-server

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: Re: [Health] Fw: Tryton-server
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 21:35:23 +0000

Hi Axel,
I have follow your suggestion for installing GNU_Health on a clean system, & I succeeded for the installation.
But I observed the following:
  1. My "GNU Health Client application" only connect to the server when I am (online) connected to the Internet. See the attached installation screen.
  2. After I started the client application, I am unable to add my local server. on 'manage profiles'. It can only be connected to that of testing (Profile: federation.gnuhealth.org; Host: federation.gnuhealth.org; Database: health36; & Username: admin) server. See the attached client application profile.
  3. I try as a test to add patient_name but the system require Institute_name to be added first, to which I press f3 function key based on the documentation. I am yet unable to be succeed.
Please, kindly help me understand & resolve this stages.
Regards.
Yusuf