Re: [Health] GNU Health / Orthanc Integration

From: Dr. Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health / Orthanc Integration
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 17:28:56 +0200

Hello Webster,

welcome to the GNU Health Community

Am Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 17:02:06 CEST schrieb webman:

> To cut the long story short, as a radiographer, I'm also interested in

> integrating Orthanc with GNU Health. I've installed v3.6.3 in an OpenSUSE

> virtual machine and so far so good. However, there's no clear instructions

> on how to connect Orthanc to the system. The 'Add Orthanc Server' option

> doesn't help much. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a detailed

> guide somewhere?

The documentation is available at

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Imaging#Orthanc_Integration

Additional there are some screenshots in a presentation given during last HealthCon:

https://www.orthanc-server.com/resources/orthanccon2019/GNUHealthCon-02-AxelBraun.pdf

Slide 16ff

Let me know if you need additional information

Best,

Axel