Re: [Health] Developing a Mobile App for HNU Health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Developing a Mobile App for HNU Health
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 14:38:07 +0000

On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:52:04 -0500
Ruben Safir <address@hidden> wrote:

> Mobile devices are not secure

Good point. That is the reason we have not developed MyGNUHealth for
Android or iOS.

On the hand, we are working on a free/Libre hardware and free/Libre
software mobile devices, such as PinePhone and KDE plasma mobile
(kirigami), which will will provide a much robust environment in terms
of privacy.

Best

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, MD, MSc