[Health] Problem with report in GNU SOLIDARIO

From: Irene Lusuardi
Subject: [Health] Problem with report in GNU SOLIDARIO
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:49:41 +0300

Hi, i'm Irene Lusuardi.
I'm working with Pellicciari Cecilia at the Hospital "FMA" at Ampasimanjeva in Madagascar. In this period we are trying to implement the software in our management system.
I've try to do a report but i've a problem. In the page of patient, i've chose the button "open a report" and, in a second moment, the button "health conditions" but i've the following error:

Error: None
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 70, in dispatch_request
    return endpoint(request, **request.view_args)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 41, in rpc
    request, database_name, *request.rpc_params)
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 41, in auth_required
    return wrapped(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/wrappers.py", line 110, in wrapper
    return func(request, pool, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 165, in _dispatch
    result = rpc.result(meth(*c_args, **c_kwargs))
  File "/trytond/report/report.py", line 173, in execute
    oext, content = cls._execute(records, data, action_report)
  File "/trytond/report/report.py", line 181, in _execute
    return cls.convert(action, cls.render(action, report_context))
  File "/trytond/report/report.py", line 301, in convert
    raise Exception(stderrdata)
Exception: None
Tha same error appears for all the choices at the button "open a report" except for "immunization status report".
What i have to do? Are there some modules that i have to dowload? I've already installed the module "gnu healt reporting".

Thanks for your attention.
Goodbye, Irene