Re: [Health] API integration

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] API integration
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 11:27:35 +0100

Hi Shalva !
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 12:01:52 +0400
Shalva Gelenidze <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am not sure whether I am writing this message correctly, but I want
> to ask following technical question:
>
> we have set up the GNU Health on ubuntu server (18.04) and we have
> set up also Mirth Connect on another server. Now we want to send
> messages that we receive on MirthConnect Channel to GNU Health Server
> (Messages are in FHIR standard).
>
> Can you give me the best practice scenario, or any recommendations
> how to implement this infrastructure with GNU Health?

The GNU Health HMIS FHIR interface currently accepts GET methods on
several resources.

If what you want is to enter (POST/PUT) information to GH from Mirth, I
think the best way is to use Proteus as the interface.

We have some examples on Proteus usage in GH
Take a look at :
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/file/tip/tryton/doc/samples/interfaces/lab

Bests,

--