Re: [Health] STOCK REPORT

From: kimilu Enterprise
Subject: Re: [Health] STOCK REPORT
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 07:33:35 +0300

Dear Arlmand,

Thank you for your response.

But the link you have given to the stock management does not exist.
Also on the part of chart of accounts configuration , can I get a tutorial for the same , because there is no explanation on documentation on official GNU health manual.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019, 15:41 Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Vincent

On Friday, June 21, 2019, 11:18:46 AM GMT+1, kimilu Enterprise <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there anyway I can get a report of all drug sold together with their buying price, selling price , movement between store and also profit . A >report summarized in terms of stores.

Yes, you can. However it depends upon the way you have configure your system. You are asking various questions in different areas.

I assume you have a chart of accounts that can provide you those details

1/ Report of all drug sold
Can you be more specific? You should find it either in your sales journal, by listing a statement of your sales' account, or looking at your revenue statement.

2/ Buying price and selling prices are specified as master data, when you configure your products (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Products_and_Services_Management)

2/ A report summary in terms of store
You can create an inventory by storage location. Please have a look at the official GNU Health documentation on this matter (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Stock_Management)

To be more specific, may I suggest that you install a local demo database and try out the various scenarios?

Kind regards,

Armand

Armand