Re: [Health] blockchain and gnuhealth

From: Marc Murray
Subject: Re: [Health] blockchain and gnuhealth
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 11:28:05 -0500

Dear abdrahman elkafil,

I think if you take a look at the Tryton LDAP Authentication module [1] you will probably see how an external authentication mechanism can work with Tryton. Maybe you can have your blockchain style authentication produce some kind of user object that is mapped to a Tryton user.

There's also a SMS Authentication that you can find here[2].

[1] https://github.com/tryton/ldap_authentication
[2] http://docs.tryton.org/en/4.6/authentication.html#index-authentication