Re: [Health] party_party table

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] party_party table
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:36:58 -0300

Hello Ulf,
Difficult to judge without seeing the database.
When upgrading to GH 3.4 you need to consider 2 things: its a GH version bump, and an upgrade from.postgres 9.6 to 10.
In general, adding lines manually is not a good idea.
Better use the up and download options of GH (import/export)
Schöne Grüße
Axel
--
Written from cell phone - excuses for typos