[Health] Translation documentation in Wikibooks

From: Patrick Murez
Subject: [Health] Translation documentation in Wikibooks
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:43:03 +0200

Hello Luis and community,
I'm trying to have the gnuhealth interface in french but when I read the documentation in the wikibook it is said:"
Step 2: Download and uncompress the language pack file for your language and for the specific resource from [ GNU Pootle server].
With the GNU Health administrator user (gnuhealth) execute the following commands .
Question1 to where to I need to download it?
Question2: the translated file must it be named es.po or es_ES.po??? what is the convention here?
Many thanks

--
Patrick Murez, Ch. Eng.
Unit Manager Technical Training