Re: [Health] Health insurance- discount no longer applied after migratio

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Health insurance- discount no longer applied after migration to 3.2
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 15:39:43 +0100

Hi Armand !

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:07:31 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Hi Luis,
>     On Friday, September 14, 2018, 12:59:31 PM GMT+1, Luis Falcon
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Please check on the community server.
>
> > I just created an prescription to A. Betz, and did compute the
> > discount to the related service invoice.
>
> > The 15% discount was  computed on amoxicillin 500mg line product
> > that is on her insurance plan.
>
> Please note that I have a different use case. I created a default
> plan. This means that the discount applies on all products. In your
> case it applies to specific products that have been previously
> listed. I have created Axa plan on the community server with a 50%
> discount and nothing happens. I guess that you apply the dicount on
> the invoice line and not on the whole invoice. The second use case
> should be added. Kind regards, Armand
It should work also.

You need to make sure that the products are included in the category
that is part of the insurance plan.

So, to have a discount, the plan works at product level (specific
product or service, eg, amox) or at product category (eg, hematology
tests)

I just did a test on patient "Roberto Carlos" with the insurance plan
that you have, and the services related to a Western Blot analysis, and
it computed the 50% discount

https://i.imgur.com/gl0V1Sv.png

Best
Luis