Re: [Health] gnu health web client

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] gnu health web client
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 22:17:17 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 8. August 2018, 19:14:52 CEST schrieb Hoda Aligoodarz:
> Thanks for your reply.
> Would you kindly tell me where can i find instructions for installing sao?
> I have searched a lot but have not founded a good tutorial.

The README that comes with sao should give you the relevant information.
Another description is here (chapter 'Installation of the Webfrontend for
tryton (sao) from source')

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/
Application:ERP:GNUHealth:Factory/trytond/tryton-server.README.SUSE?expand=1

HTH
Axel