Re: [Health] GNU_Health/WebDAV - no appointments displayed with Thunderb

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU_Health/WebDAV - no appointments displayed with Thunderbird
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:46:28 +0000

Hi Edgar !

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:00:36 +0100
"Edgar Hagenbichler" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis,

My bad ! :)
Forgot to add the webdav server to the reset instance script, so it
starts automatically.

Now it should be on. PLease check

> >There are still some issues, but the general reading functionality
> >is there.
> I cannot try it now, but is there a login with admin and pw
> gnusolidario with the Thunderbird client? (I forgot if it was like
> this yesterday.) Because for security reasons it would be great if
> this is possible.

Yes, you use the user credentials associated to the calendar.

> And is it possible to import appointments in GN Health 3.2? If yes,
> how can I do this?

With Proteus you should be able to import appointments.

> >As discussed with Axel, for 3.4, we should have write mode enable
> >from the client.
> Yes, this would be a big step forward! When will be the release for
> 3.4.?
>
> Thank you so much!

Thank you for reporting and testing !! :)

Best
Luis