Re: [Health] Migrated DB lab results issues

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Migrated DB lab results issues
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:41:07 +0100

Hi Maah !
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:19:39 +0000
Maah moussa <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
> > Do you have the "Physician" field empty ?
> >
> > Normally, the field is filled automatically when you do the request.
> >
> > Please take a look at the screenshot shared here
> > https://i.imgur.com/PH7mSK9.png
> Actually yes, I see that the results which the physician field is
> empty can't open. which I will go through and fill the empty in the
> original DB. Here the lab technician request it not the doctor, it's
> filled manually.
OK !
Probably you might want to assign a lab technician a health
professional profile (Lab Administration or health lab profiles) so you
can go through the workflow.

>On 12/10/2017 16:56, Luis Falcon wrote:
>
> > I could only reproduce this under the scenario with the following
> > premises :
> >
> > * Previous 3.2 tests
> > * Without result (None) on analyte line result
> > * When changing from result field (triggering the on_change method)
> >
> > So, if we have a value on the "result" field, the error should not
> > happen, even when coming from older GNU Health versions.
> >

> > On 3.2, I could not reproduce the error. Let me know if you could
> > reproduce it on this version under any circumstance.
> It's when filling the value where there are no upper and lower limit
> on GNU health 3.2.3. Using 'results' field gives no issues.
Great ! Thanks for the feedback :)

> I just saw that 3.2.5 is available on OpenSUSE packages. I will try
> restoring after filling the physician fields and observe the value
> issue. otherwise filling any lower and upper limits won't be a
> trouble.

Great to know that 3.2.5 is already in OpenSUSE !

Let us know how it goes after the update.

> Thanks for the great work.

Thank you :)

Bests
Luis