[Health] Patient Evaluations Change Permission issue

From: Fares Younis
Subject: [Health] Patient Evaluations Change Permission issue
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 00:59:47 +0200

Dear Dr.Luis

While I was testing the permission rules of the system on my local development environment, I found out the if there are two doctors [Doctor A, Doctor B]

Doctor A created Evaluation(x) to patient, Doctor B has the ability to Change the details of Evaluation(x).

It mean that Any doctor can manipulate other doctors Evaluations, which is an issue.

I tried to solve this problem via changing the permission of user[Doctor] but the permissions are like the following:

Patient Evaluation [ Read Access | Write Access | Create Access | Delete Access ]
I changed it to the following:
Patient Evaluation [ Read Access | Write Access | Create Access | Delete Access ]
but like this way the doctor is going to be able to create the Evaluation but can NOT write details into it.

How to make doctor user is not able to change any other evaluations?

Additionally, I tried to access the Server: health.gnusolidario.org is not supporting our version anymore. so I only have my local development version to test.

Sincerely.
--

B.engr. FARES YOUNIS
Software Engineer