[Health] Some tips needed

From: Rodrigo Rodenbeek
Subject: [Health] Some tips needed
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:01:02 -0300

Hello.

I've installed the GNU Health recently and I would like to have some helps to configure the system.

Is it possible to replace de International Vademecum database by the chilean vademecum list, only ? How would the way to do it ?

In patient evaluation, procedures are not translated to spanish. Should I add/change some PO files, only ? Or tables of the database should be modified too?

Thanks to tutorials in Internet is it possible to start testing recepcionist/doctor/laboratory profiles (more or less). But, is there a tutorial for the accounting/financial modules of GNU Health.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo