[Health] Need Help to install GNU Health 3.0 web client

From: guna sekar
Subject: [Health] Need Help to install GNU Health 3.0 web client
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:43:37 +0530

Please provide me Instruction and notes which help me to install GNU health Web client versionĀ

Version :: GNU Health 3.0
My OS :: SLES 12 SP1 Server,

I tried all instruction in google last two months i'm getting error by error :-(, But no proper solution.
It will be great if someone or some real working instruction notes help me to install GNU Health 3.0 & GNU Health 3.0 web client in SLES 12 SP1 Server , I am using amazon cloud server

Please help me

Thank s& Regards
Gunaesekar