Re: [Health] Tree View not displaying column headings and record content

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Tree View not displaying column headings and record contents
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 15:06:35 +0000

Dear Khurram

Happy new year !

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 23:00:54 +0500
Khurram Shahzad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> We had a requirement to create patient service invoice through a
> Wizard starting from Patient's record.
>
> I have created the wizard class (a copy of wizard from health_lab
> module)

Have you seen the health_services_lab module in the default branch ?
That should do it. Although the wizard is associated to the lab orders,
the idea behind is pretty much the same.

The health_services_lab will be part of the base for the upcoming 3.2
series.

Hope it helps

PS: For programming-related issues, is better to post them in
health-dev.

Bests
Luis