Re: [Health] Error on Third Update

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Error on Third Update
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:54:37 +0000

Dear Carlos

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 07:07:38 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> Extra information

> <address@hidden> :
>
> > Comunity
> >
> > I have foind an dissue trying to update an existing patient or
> > health professional information.
> >
> > The error is related to the given name field that is requested but
> > there is no way to fill ( at least I have no found a way to set it )
> >
> > Sequence
> >
> > 1. Pick a patient
> > 2. Change a letter on the name
> > 3. Save
> > 4. Error appear
> >
> > ​
> > 1. Pick a health professional
> > 2. Change a letter on the name
> > 3. Save
> > 4. Error appear
> >
> > On my local the error appear on this way
> >
> > ​File "/tryton/trytond/trytond/modules/health/health.py", line 477,
> > in write
> >     cls.update_person_official_name(person_id,given_name,
> > UnboundLocalError: local variable 'given_name' referenced before
> > assignment
> >

> > ​
> >
> > On comunity server appear a windows alerting that given name is no
> > set

Thanks for the feedback !

I'm not able to reproduce it. I logged into the community server,
changed a person (patient) and a health professional name and could
save it . If you log in now, you should see the modified name (Check Ana
Isabela -> Ana IsabelA ,, Betz -> BetZ) .

The alternative names can be given in the "Identifier" tabs.

Which version are you using ? I bet there is a way to reproduce it, but
I have not found it with the steps you have provided.

Which GNU Health version are you using ?

Bests
Luis