[Health] unable to delete a module

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] unable to delete a module
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 15:41:05 +0500

Dear All,

I wanted to install a tryton module I needed following module:
trytond_account_statement

Instead of installing it using 'pip', I copied the source of 'trytond_account_statement' into the 'local' directory of modules.

After updating database, I was able to see the module in "Modules' list and I tried to install it but failed.

Now I want to delete this module so that I can install it using 'pip'. Can anybody help me how can I do it?

--

Regards,
Khurram.